Saturday, 27 Jan, 2018 – National Gallery of Bosnia and Herzegovina
– 10:00h – Danijel Berković – Lecture by PROFOTO representative and registration for the “PROFOTO Marathon”
– 11:00h – 12:00h – Petar Sabol, “Macro Photography through Sony Lenses”
– 13:00h – 14:00h – Maral Deghati (World PRESS Photo) – Discussion around the following topics:
- Press Freedom and the Purpose of Visual Journalism
- The Ethics of Visual Journalism
- Visual Literacy
- Imaging in the 21st Century; the Transformation of Photography
– 14:00h – 15:00h – Break
– 15:00h – Fuji Day – “How Professionals Use FUJIFILM Cameras
– 15:00h – 16.00h – Mare Milin, lecture
Mare Milin is a respected fashion photographer who uses Fujifilm GFX, a premium digital medium-format camera, for her editorials and fashion shoots. Join this interesting talk to learn about the additional gear she uses as well as the advantages of Fujifilm over other available solutions.
– 16:00h – 17:00h – Zoran Marinović, lecture
Zoran Marinović is a famous war photographer who has visited most of the world’s crisis-affected areas. He uses Fujifilm cameras because they are lighter, more robust and produce extremely realistic and attractive photos. Listen to Marinović’s firsthand accounts with shocking details from his numerous trips and watch the screening of his award winning photographs.
– 21:00h – Mash Café – Concert by “FUNKcioneri” music band
Other events taking place in parallel: PROFOTO Photo Marathon, Saturday 12:00-14:00 // VTF Studio
Photo Fair – Presentation of our sponsors’ gear: Canon, Sony, PROFOTO, Fuji, Mitsubishi, BlackBOX – National Gallery of Bosnia and Herzegovina, first floor of National Gallery of Bosnia and Herzegovina
This year’s Festival is supported by: Creative Europe, UNICEF, Foundation for music, performing and visual arts Sarajevo, National Gallery of Bosnia and Herzegovina. The contest general sponsor is Canon Bosnia and Herzegovina and golden sponsors are Avtera BH and Sony Bosnia and Herzegovina. The contest is also supported by the following sponsors and friends: BlackBOX, Profoto, Fujifilm, Hotel Festival, Ilford and FAN Ferhatović.
The Festival’s official photo/news agency is Pixsell Photo Agency.
The contest media partners are: LensCulture, Magazin Dani, Dodho Magazine i Urban Magazin.