Marathon rules and concept
- Maximum number of participants: 10
- Each of the participants will have 10 minutes to set up the lighting and take a photograph of a model using PROFOTO lights
- The photograph will be submitted to the jury straight out of camera, no editing allowed
- Photographers may bring their own props
The jury consisting of Danijel Berković (PROFOTO ambassador for Croatia) and Eldin Hasanagić (VTF Studio) will select the winner who will receive the Profoto RFI Softbox OCTA 3“ (90 cm) + Profoto RFI speedring adapter, an approximately 350 EUR value award.
To apply for participation in the photo marathon a photographer will need to fulfill the following criteria:
- is a participant at this year’s Balkan Photo Award 2017 (paid participation fee)
- has basic knowledge of studio photography
- owns a camera
Please submit your applications to this email address: email@example.com by 15:00 on Friday, Jan 26 with your name and phone number.
All selected participants are required to attend the PROFOTO presentation at the National Gallery of Bosnia and Herzegovina at 10:00, on January 27, 2018.
The winner of the PROFOTO Marathon will be announced at 15:00, on January 28, 2018, at the PROFOTO booth, Photo Fair.